Friday, July 27, 2007

So here's a fun thing, I was looking at (and Luc made the mistake of replanting the seed yesterday when he brought up moving to New Zealand for a year or two) this site: http://www.homeexchange.com/view_listings.php a while back. It has listings of people from all over the world who are looking for people to exchange homes with. Some are simply offering their cottages out for a long weekend (in exchange for your home in the city), others are looking for a few weeks, or in some cases even a year, in another country. :) I think that would be so cool, and it would be a great opportunity for us to see a bit of the world before life catches up with us any more. I won't get myself too excited about it yet, but hey, we're young, neither one of us has 'THE JOB' yet, we have no kids, we are not afraid to rent our properties out, so really all that is left is to find somewhere that we could both get a job for a year (someplace warm and beautiful), grab some airplane tickets for us, our two cats and our doggie, and away we would go! It would be so awesome!

I'm neurotic, I bring it all on myself, but it's still fun to dream.. :)

No comments: