Thursday, February 14, 2008


So we people riding on the left side of the bus today got a nice treat on the ride in.. The trees were absolutely stunning! There was a mix of trees whose trunks and branches were almost black, contrasted with their tops which were frosted in a strikingly beautiful white, even the ever-greens were completely coated with a thick layer of frost, so that they looked like they'd been sprayed with a thick crust of silver sparkles. Then every now and then we'd get a patch of trees that had perhaps been warmed by the sun, just enough that their frosty whiteness had melted into a dark silvery coating that caught the sun and sparkled like jewels as we passed by. I know I'm being totally cheesy about this, but it was really such a nice thing to look at after days and days of cloudy grey skies and mountains of heavy snow everywhere.
And I wasn't the only one enjoying it, I noticed about four or five people ahead of me were all taking in the 'view' as well, and many of them were smiling to themselves. It was nice to see. :)
So, it's Valentines day, and my message from the Universe (www.tut.com) was:
Love where you've been.
Love where you're at.
Love how you think.
Love the power you pack.
Love all that you seek.
Love all that you feel.
Love your rocking emotions
and the thoughts you make real.
But mostly, amazing Shelley, I really, really love you in this very moment.
What?
Loving you from every angle - The Universe
P.S. Far be it from me to tell anyone what to love about themselves, Shelley, I'm too busy loving YOU.
:)
S

No comments: