Saturday, March 10, 2007

I've been pretty stressed out lately. I need a good vacation or at least a little break from work I think! One nice thing though, is that on weekends, I get to relax and do whatever I want, which includes standing on a kitchen chair with Zappa climbing up the back of my jeans with his damn claws(!!) and taking pictures of my cozy home that I love so much. :) It's nice to remember there are corners of the world that are all your own, where work stops at the door and sanity returns (or, like me, you can run around in circles, displaying your INSANITY and not have to worry about it). :)
Zappa cuddling with his budddies, and Cricket hanging out in the living room, listening to some Norah Jones. :)

Going to see '300' tonight. Should be an interesting movie - it was filmed near Montreal, with no scenery whatsoever, all green-screen. Well, gotta go cook some steak and taters!! :)
xo

No comments: