Sunday, July 15, 2007

Well, we finally got the fridge delivered this morning. They scratched it on the way out of the truck, and they forgot to give us the screws for the doors, plus, the door doesn't seal properly, so it's going back. Unfortunately, in my excitement, I forgot that fact and loaded it up with all our food that had been crammed into the little old fridge out in the 'dog room' (made dinner prep kind of annoying - especially on your fifth trip to the basement to get whatever it was you forgot).


Anyway, then I got a letter in the mail from the f***ing gov't - claiming that I didn't pay my taxes for 2006. But I did. And I have proof that I did. So that's another phone call I have to make on my first day back at work tomorrow.


I have to say I'm utterly exhausted - we all are, even Tigger doesn't know what to do with himself - he half-plays but he's not really into it, he wanders in circles stressing and panting and then finally lies down with a big huff and a puff, only to drag himself back up again if one of us leaves the room. I think it's been a looooong week and, especially after yesterday, we're all in need of some serious sleep (and a vacation!). Pretty sad to say when I'm going back to work again tomorrow and won't have a day of vacation left until November 1. The good thing is that my boss is gone for five weeks, so while I have tons to work on, it'll be quiet and stress-free and I can finally get myself organized again. :)
Anyhow, I'm in serious need of a nap - Tigger is stretched out at my feet and it looks SO comfy. I'm going to join him.
Zzzzz...

No comments: